Monday 25 February 2008

Mothers' Day this Sunday (for U.K.) - Gift Idea

Did you know that Mothers' Day is this coming Sunday in the United Kingdom? I had no idea. You see, in the U.S. (that's where I moved from, don't hate me), Mothers' Day is typically in early May, as with some other parts of the world as well.

So, if any of you out there are still looking for a gift for your mummy, may I suggest jewellery? I may be bias but if you really think about it, jewellery won't wilt in a few days (i.e. flowers) or add inches to her hips (i.e. chocolate) but it'll remind her of you every time she wears it. And with a classic or contemporary piece of jewellery from the JPC, jewellery collection designed to evoke conversations, you will never be far from her conversations with friends, co-worker, and family.

You can also purchase a Gift Certificate if you are unsure which piece your mum might like.
http://www.jacquelinepottercollection.com

No comments: